• Building open to shoppers from noon–5 Friday, November 29th and 10–5 on Saturday the 30th.
• Spaces for vendors based on square footage. Each 8’ x 8’ space is $150.
• All spaces will be on the first floor in the Atrium and Lecture Hall.
• Rental fees support LAM programming.
• No entry fee for shoppers.
• WiFi available.
• Vendors should use their own battery-operated display lighting. Limited electrical available.
• Chairs and tables provided. Tables are 72” x 30” and 60” x 30”.
• Vendors can supplement with their own furniture, tablecloths, display materials, signage. All display materials must be free-standing or tabletop, there are no partition walls.
The Alaska State Museum is open with FREE admission the first Friday of every month from 4:30–7pm.
Sara Tabbert of Fairbanks creates woodblock prints and panels that reveal oft-overlooked subjects and environments. Lowlands will highlight new sculptural skills and techniques and will explore the strange and beautiful landscapes of interior Alaska.
The Alaska State Museum is open with FREE admission the first Friday of every month from 4:30-7pm. Sponsored by the Friends of the State Library, Archives and Museum.
©2019 Friends of the Alaska State Library, Archives and Museum.
FoSLAM is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. P.O. Box 22421, Juneau, AK 99802