• Building open to shoppers from noon–5 Friday, November 29th and 10–5 on Saturday the 30th.
• Spaces for vendors based on square footage. Each 8’ x 8’ space is $150.
• All spaces will be on the first floor in the Atrium and Lecture Hall.
• Rental fees support LAM programming.
• No entry fee for shoppers.
• WiFi available.
• Vendors should use their own battery-operated display lighting. Limited electrical available.
• Chairs and tables provided. Tables are 72” x 30” and 60” x 30”.
• Vendors can supplement with their own furniture, tablecloths, display materials, signage. All display materials must be free-standing or tabletop, there are no partition walls.
©Friends of the Alaska State Libraries, Archives and Museum.
FoSLAM is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Juneau, AK , P.O. Box 1234, Juneau, AK 99802